At Call One, Inc the health and safety of our employees, customers, vendors, partners, and community is our top priority. We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and are committed to being responsive to the needs of our customers and associates as the situation evolves.
As health concerns grow, we’re also doing everything we can to keep our employees safe. Effective Monday, March 16th, Call One has mandated that all employees work remotely. During this time, we will continue supporting our network and you, our customers, with the best-in-class service you expect.
Here are a few ways we’ll be here for you:
- Business as usual – we’ve got a plan:
- Good news – as a cloud-based SaaS company we will continue to leverage our own products like Call One UC every day to provide customer support to you, you can rest assured that the performance of Call One network will not be impacted.
- All activations will be maintained with zero impact to customers
- We have established equipment distribution plans across the United States including geographic redundancy to equip businesses in the case of an area lockdown.
- Our network has geographic diversity and we stand ready to shift traffic to meet demands
- Recognizing the potential for increase work from home usage, we are actively augmenting and managing network capacity
- We will still fully support emergency services
- 24/7 Availability for questions and concerns
- We’re always a phone call or email away. You can call us at any time at 312-CALLONE or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Call One anticipates zero impact to customers but we want to share the few contingencies in which there would be a delay or cancellation: In the event, a customer or building restricts access for Call One, we will not be able to provide support. Call One will comply with any and all restrictions placed by local, state, regional, government efforts to maintain the health and safety of our customers, partners, employees, and community.
We truly value your business. If there is anything you need, don’t hesitate to ask by either call or sending an email to email@example.com.
For additional information about COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at cdc.gov.