Plain Old Telephone Systems for Ready for Any Business
Before we get into how and why POTS lines can benefit your business, let's clear up what the acronym represents. POTS stands for Plain Old Telephone Service.
Though technology has brought a lot of changes, these have POTS lines have some capabilities that can assist modern telephone technology like ISDN, cell phones and VoIP in giving your organization the solution needed to be successful.
Business class POTS lines supply a single analog channel for telephones, modems and other devices. Available virtually anywhere throughout the world, POTS create a two-way communication with a variety of familiar features. With resilient reliability, POTS is a classic and simple solution for businesses to install and use for their day-to-day voice communications or disaster recovery services as well.
POTS Key Features
- Operator services and directory assistance
- Long distance calling
- Conference calling
- Caller ID
- Call waiting
- Call forwarding
- Speed dialing
- *69 (identify your last incoming call)
Benefits of POTS
- Cost Management
- Low cost of service makes up for the lack of features that you find in POTS vs. digital telephone services.
- Low Installation Fee
- Because users are already connected to the main telephone line, they simply need to activate their service.
How Can Call One Help Your Business
- Call One sets up your business telephone landline service through a number of providers, offering you the choice to find the most cost efficient service for your business.
- One Bill
- Call One adds your POTS to your consolidated bill, allowing you manage your business more effectively.
- Call One also allows you to upgrade or change your service when you want.