Subscribe to Call One for Internet access
Business DSL from Call One provides the affordable primary or failover business Internet service you need — with the benefit of optimum speed and performance.
Our network reach incorporates more than 2,000+ on-network and about 8,000 off-network Central Offices with DSL capabilities, which allows Call One to offer service in almost any part of the country.
What is DSL?
DSL (Digital Subscriber Line) is a technology that provides the high-speed Internet bandwidth connection to your business, branch office or home office. Business DSL is reliable and scalable to fit your business needs, whether you use it as your primary or redundant access solution.
DSL Internet service provides download speeds up to 100 Mbps over a nationwide, multi-redundant private network that optimizes performance and security. DSL is an ideal broadband solution for small- and medium-sized businesses that download large files or use the Internet extensively.
DSL Providers Offer a Variety of Business-Class DSL Services
Call One provides many symmetric and asymmetric business-class DSL services to serve the needs of our diverse customers:
- Dedicated ADSL Internet Service
- Delivers the speed, reliability and throughput of ADSL without phone service from a local phone company (dedicated line). Dedicated ADSL Internet is designed for customers who want the benefits and features of DSL on a dedicated connection, with speeds ranging from 1.5x.384 Mbps up to 20x1 Mbps.
- SDSL (or symmetric DSL) Internet
- Receive a dedicated line service that offers a symmetrical data transfer rate, typically up to 1.5 Mbps with guaranteed uptime and Mean Time To Repair (MTTR). SDSL Internet is an affordable alternative to T1.
Call One DSL Service Benefits
- DSL speeds are many times faster than those provided by a dial-up modem. Most DSL connections are up to 20 times faster than standard modems.
- A DSL connection is always “on,” eliminating the need to dial up Internet access. However, addressing the security issue that this “always-on” feature may cause is vital.
- Back Up
- DSL can provide a redundant connection, so you stay connected even when your primary access service is down.
- Telephone Availability
- With simultaneous access to both voice and data, you can use the computer and phone at the same time. You don’t need a second line for Internet access just to keep your phone line open.
How Can Call One Help Your Business
Speed and Backup
Call One offers business DSL service through several DSL Internet providers. We evaluate your needs and recommend the best provider and service option for your business. And as always, we walk you through the process and consolidate your billing with your other Call One services.